The inclusion of a number of tennis articles written by Marcin Bieniek, a tennis coach from Poland and a former professional player (Polish National Junior Team)
- Basket Drills or Playing Drills - the advantages and disadvantages of basket drills and playing drills
- What kind of a coach are you? - the kind of coach you may be based on your your personality and inner motivation
- What should a good coach have on court? - a list of items which all tennis coaches should have with them on court
- Tennis is a complex game - how coaches can help players develop their mental approach to the game of tennis
- Tennis is more psychological - some thoughts on the psychological side of the game of tennis.
- Coming into the net - what should you take into consideration with coming into the net.
- Second Serve - how to approach and play the second serve
- Watch the ball - how watching the ball can help you prepare for your return shot.
- Watch Your Opponent - how watching your opponent can help you predict your opponent's shot and limit their playing options