Inclusion of a section, "Usain Bolt 2012 London Olympics", on the sprinting page reviewing Usain's 20 metre split times in the final of the 100 metres at the 2012 Olympics .
Friday, 24 August 2012
The inclusion of a number of tennis articles written by Marcin Bieniek, a tennis coach from Poland and a former professional player (Polish National Junior Team)
- Basket Drills or Playing Drills - the advantages and disadvantages of basket drills and playing drills
- What kind of a coach are you? - the kind of coach you may be based on your your personality and inner motivation
- What should a good coach have on court? - a list of items which all tennis coaches should have with them on court
- Tennis is a complex game - how coaches can help players develop their mental approach to the game of tennis
- Tennis is more psychological - some thoughts on the psychological side of the game of tennis.
- Coming into the net - what should you take into consideration with coming into the net.
- Second Serve - how to approach and play the second serve
- Watch the ball - how watching the ball can help you prepare for your return shot.
- Watch Your Opponent - how watching your opponent can help you predict your opponent's shot and limit their playing options
Monday, 20 August 2012
Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Sunday, 12 August 2012
Saturday, 11 August 2012
Control and strength of the body's back, abdominal and hip muscles is essential in order to achieve maximum athletic performance but how can we tell if core stability is being maintained? An update to the core stability page includes a section on how we can monitor core stability when testing and training.